Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

New Permanent Territory: "Community of Landashir" Q&A, The Premier of Landashir has some questions regarding entry into the commonwealth of the Federal Republic of St. Charlie and Royal Beresford

« Older   Newer »
LangovJamesII
icon9  view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:53 by: LangovJamesII

Hey there,

Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian so I will try to speak in plain English.

I have questions regarding our entry into the Commonwealth. As you know, we want to remain autonomous, with a proper internal collective non partisan government, working with the Federal Republic and Royal Beresford to improve our micronational image.

I have come here to ask you, the Parliament, and the Citizens! :lol:

---

Last week, I genuinely talked to my citizens; my family, about what would concern them about joining the Commonwealth. They have personally requested that as a permanent territory of the Commonwealth we are officially know as the "Community of Landashir". (P.S. The "(Antarctic) Community of Landashir" may also be used in the Antarctic Micronational Union.)

As you know, I will remain "Premier" of our collective government here. They, my citizens want me to be known as "Premier" of the Landashir'n GOVERNMENT, BUT!!! , "Governor" of the Landashir'n COMMUNITY.
They have explicitly asked that there requests may be respected and allowed within the Commonwealth.

So I ask of you, please let these requests be accepted by you and your people. We hope sincerely that by joining your wonderful country, we can provide a wider range of views, bring more excitement to the Parliament, and work with your Prime Minister and President to prove that working together, instead of shouting and kicking each other works.

Thank you ever so much,

James Puchowski OSP OBS, Premier of Landashir, soon to be Governor of the Community of Landashir :banana:

7 replies since 29/5/2010, 13:53   112 views