« Older   Newer »
Magnus De Armis
view post Posted on 12/1/2011, 17:28

Care cittadine,
Cari cittadini,

e

Care compagne,
Cari compagni,

come tutti avrete notato dal documento ufficiale di governo, mi è stato dato l'incarico di gestire il nuovo dipartimenti degli Affari Giudiziari e Federali, che riunisce in sé i compiti dei due vecchi ministeri di Giustizia e degli Affari Interni.

I miei due predecessori sono stati degli ottimi amministratori, uno con il codice penale e l'altro con le specifiche leggi di riforma etc.
Spero di essere all'altezza di questi compiti, per tanto vi illustro la linea politica e gli obbiettivi che poterò avanti come ministro:

• Arruolare, tramite concorso ministeriale, almeno due magistrati che possano gestire quantomeno la bassa giustizia.

• Aggiornare la lista dei cittadini e rendere pubblici unicamente i nomi di quest'ultimi.

• Creare, insieme al Parlamento e all'esecutivo, una commissione ad hoc e imparziale rispetto al documento redatto dal vecchio Ministro all'Interno Scheneider

• Velocizzare, attraverso deleghe supervisionate dal parlamento, l'iter burocratico rispetto alla richiesta di cittadinanza. L'idea sarebbe di trovare un buon vice per gestire le richieste.

• Applicare una politica di "pulizia" nei confronti dei cittadini non più attivi, contattando e in caso eliminando, coloro che non sono più attivi da almeno due anni. A presto decreto ministeriale e possibile legge.

• Approvazione e attuazione del codice penale.

• Possibile scrittura e sviluppo di un codice civile di St.Charlie.

Spero di non essermi dilungato troppo. In caso si incorra in altre situazioni di snodo, provvederò ad aggiornare la lista.

A lavoro e alla lotta,

Magnus de Armis,

Ministro degli Affari Giudiziari e Federali

- - -

Dear citizens,

and

Dear comrades,

as you may have noticed from all official government document, I was given the job of managing the new departments and Federal Judicial Affairs, which combines the tasks of the two former ministries of Justice and Home Affairs.

My two predecessors were very good administrators, one with the Criminal Code and the other with specific reform laws etc.
I hope to live up to these tasks, so we illustrate the policy and objectives that being able to continue as Minister:

• Recruiting through ministerial competition, at least two judges who can handle at least the low justice.

• Updating the list of citizens and make public only the names of the latter.

• Create with the Parliament and the executive, an ad hoc committee and impartial with respect to the document drafted by former Interior Minister Scheneider

• Speeding through proxies supervised by the parliament, the bureaucracy in relation to application for citizenship. The idea would be to find a good deputy to handle requests.

• Apply a policy of "cleansing" against non-citizens more active in contacting and removing the case, those who are no longer active for at least two years. A ministerial decree soon as possible and the law.

• Approval and implementation of the Criminal Code.

• Possible writing and development of a code of civil St.Charlie.

I hope not to have lasted far too long. If you incur in other situations of joint, I'll update the list.

At work and at struggle,

Magnus de Armis

Minister for Judicial and Federal Affairs

Leonard Von Sternberg
view post Posted on 12/1/2011, 17:48

:ahsisi:

Nicolò Alvisi
view post Posted on 12/1/2011, 17:57

Good job, man!

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 12/1/2011, 19:42

Nice nice ;)
Hope it all will be realized

Sempron
view post Posted on 12/1/2011, 20:52

Carissimo Magnus, son lieto di annunciarti che sul mio sito ho creato una lista dei cittadini elettronica (protetta da password), manca solo da inserire i nominativi :ahsisi:
In bocca al lupo x tutto il resto :asd:

Magnus De Armis
view post Posted on 12/1/2011, 23:27

CITAZIONE (Sempron @ 12/1/2011, 20:52) 
Carissimo Magnus, son lieto di annunciarti che sul mio sito ho creato una lista dei cittadini elettronica (protetta da password), manca solo da inserire i nominativi :ahsisi:

You are very sympathetic Sempron :asd:

But i'm very sure you will put the names in the archive, my dear friend :D obviously i will pass to you, my honey, all names because i'm really unable with technology ( general laughter :lmfao: )

Seriously i'm still waiting all files by Simon, just i will have them soon, i will calling you to organize ;-)

Sorry for my bad english, but i don't use it by the high school ;-) two long years °_°

CITAZIONE (Magnus De Armis @ 12/1/2011, 23:14) 
CITAZIONE (Sempron @ 12/1/2011, 20:52) 

You are really nice Sempron :asd:

I need you will put the names in the archive, my dear friend :D i'll get, my honey, all names because i'm really unable with technology ( general laughter :lmfao: )

I'm still waiting all files by Simon, just i will have them soon, i will calling you to organize ;-)

Sorry for my bad english, i don't use it by the high school ;-) two long years °_°

view post Posted on 13/1/2011, 13:41

Advanced Member

Group:
Consiglio Ambasciatoriale

Veramente ottimi punti carissimo Magnus :sisi:

Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 16/1/2011, 12:35

Mi sembra tutto ottimo, aspetto i ddl. Ora provo a mandarti la lista cittadini via PM altrimenti dammi la tua email che te li mando li.

8 replies since 12/1/2011, 17:28   122 views