Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Sandus Secession

« Older   Newer »
Grandum Lamatum et Sandus
view post Posted on 20/2/2011, 23:14

I'm afraid that it's come time. M. McCarrin, a Sandum citizen, has motioned to my office that Sandus secede and dissolve the Commonwealth with St.Charlie. I have affirmed the motion, meaning I have dissolved both the Popular Caucus and the Governorship into the State Caucus. As of 16:58 GMT-5, the State Caucus has voted to secede. The next step in the secession process is national referendum. The following question will be asked:

Do you want Sandus to remain a part of the Federal Republic of St.Charlie and Her Commonwealth or do you want Sandus to become an Independent, Sovereign State?

Expect the results either late in the evening or by next morning.

Grandum Lamatum et Sandus
view post Posted on 21/2/2011, 00:25

I hereby report the results of the referendum as being unanimous for secession and independence.

"I, Pet Karu, agree with the forward and progressive motion set in place by the Govenor.
'[14:24] pet Karu: when i voted for you, i agreed to follow your decisions on how to run the country…. you may use that….'"

"[5:37:59 PM] William McCarrin: For independence."

And, I must say, that I vote in favour of secession.

It is, then, my authority to declare that the Territory of Sandus hereby is independent and sovereign of the Federal Republic of St.Charlie and Her Commonwealth and that this provisional government of the State of Sandus hereby dissolves the Commonwealth between the Federal Republic and the State. It is not the intention of the State, its government or its people to harm the good and beneficial relations we have had with the Federal Republic, Her Commonwealth or Her citizens over the past few months, but merely to regain our own sovereignty.

1 replies since 20/2/2011, 23:14   66 views