Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Embargo against Istoria

« Older   Newer »
rsmall1413
view post Posted on 11/6/2011, 05:35

I, Overseas Ambassador and St.Charlian Diplomat, Sir Riley Small officially applies for an embargo to be placed on the Kingdom of Istoria for there statements of hate and trolling within micronationalist groups. Istorian leader has stated that any homosexual will be executed in Istoria. Furthermore he has stated in private messages to me that they do not recognize St.Chalie or most secular micronations. The messages and posts of hate against me and all gays are not to be tolerated. I am fine with views that homosexuality is wrong because people are entitled to an opinion but hate and trolling against the community is not okay. Execution of gays just for that reason is not to be tolerated either. I ask for St.Charlie and all commonwealth micronations to hereby cut diplomatic relations and diplomatically embargo the Kingdom. Though a person is entitled to their beliefs, hate and trolling as well as the threat of the death penalty to a group of human being because of there sexuality is oppression and can be considered genocide. This is an act against humanity and a hateful message to the entire gay community. Finally this embargo should also be in response to the message that "I'm technically at war with every communist country...." which is an act of hostility to Tiana, a commonwealth state and many St.Charlie allies. Thank you and good day to you all.

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 11/6/2011, 06:45

While it's not really my place, I wholeheartedly support this as a Commonwealth member.

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 11/6/2011, 06:58

While I would like to hear from the First Ambassador before taking an official stance on the matter, I assure that what is being said by Ambassador Small really took place and personally support him him. :sisi:

view post Posted on 11/6/2011, 07:41

Advanced Member

Group:
Consiglio Ambasciatoriale

CITAZIONE (Alexander Reinhardt @ 11/6/2011, 07:58) 
While I would like to hear from the First Ambassador before taking an official stance on the matter, I assure that what is being said by Ambassador Small really took place and personally support him him. :sisi:

I approve that an embargo could be done against Istoria. I'll open an extra-ordinary session of the AC as soon as possible.

Edited by J.M.Lunam - 11/6/2011, 09:42

Sempron
view post Posted on 11/6/2011, 10:22

I'd be favourable too :sisi:

4 replies since 11/6/2011, 05:35   84 views