Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Application to become a permanant territory- Tiana

« Older   Newer »
Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 20/2/2011, 20:40

QUOTE (Patryk Adam Bronisz @ 20/2/2011, 15:26) 
Well, really nice but: :)
Official language should be both St.Charlian (and, if necessary, your own).
Currency should be only Pianeta.
Link should be to official site, not newspaper.

"The Internationale" :sick:

By St.Charlian do you mean Italian? :asd:

The Tiana Times is a government newspaper.

And the Internationale is just great. :asd:

Magnus De Armis
view post Posted on 21/2/2011, 13:28

CITAZIONE (Joseph Puglisi @ 20/2/2011, 20:40) 
And the Internationale is just great. :asd:

:ahsisi:

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 21/2/2011, 18:46

After some careful consideration, I'm afraid that the FTSR must withdraw our application to join the St.Charlian Commonwealth for the time being.

Edited by Joseph Puglisi - 21/2/2011, 19:08

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 25/2/2011, 20:28

Another update though- We've withdrawn our application only for the time being. Mr Sorgel apparently did not have entirely correct information and I've seen this from a public statement by St.Charlie. It is my intention to eventually reconsider, but at the moment, the FTSR has been reformed to the People's Republic of Tiana and we've established a much more democratic system that we'd like to refine first.

Seeing that Tiana has been approved, would it be a problem to possibly join the Commonwealth at a later date?

Edited by Joseph Puglisi - 25/2/2011, 18:45

Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 26/2/2011, 12:38

We can postpone voting until you wish to join. However, we would like to see commitment too. Perhaps if we could set a date for entry, sufficiently in the future to accomodate you, it would be better. In any case, we would like to write up a multi-lateral charter (hopefully with Landashir as well) which will define the Commonwealth, possibly changing some things. We would prefer to write it with people in the Commonwealth, of course, which is why we are still favorable to your entry.

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 28/3/2011, 04:43

Just to let you know, I've propsed joining the SCC as a Permanant Territory to Tianan Parliament. We've gotten more activity since last time. (Andre Sammut is now Leader of the Opposition)

We also have a seperate head of state title now, is it possible that the President of St.Charlie appoint the elected President of Tiana in the way the queen appoints a Governor-General?

EDIT: If the appointed President idea will work, then we're joining for sure. I've been authorized to apply and I would like to reapply now.

EDIT... AGAIN: Cajak just said it'd be okay, so I'll officially reapply now.

Edited by Joseph Puglisi - 28/3/2011, 16:41

Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 00:08

Good news to hear! The Foreign Office will evaluate the application and will let you know soon. I look forward to working with you and James on the Charter.

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 06:40

QUOTE (Heinrich Schneider @ 1/4/2011, 19:08) 
Good news to hear! The Foreign Office will evaluate the application and will let you know soon. I look forward to working with you and James on the Charter.

Has Landashir applied yet? :D It'll be great to be working with all of you.

Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 15:16

Indeed, their application has been cleared by the FO and only needs voting by the Parliament. :)

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 3/4/2011, 00:24

Ah. :) Fantastic. It'll be a pleasure working with y'all.

39 replies since 3/2/2011, 01:41   545 views