Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Reporters, CASTING

« Older   Newer »
Patryk Adam Bronisz
icon11  view post Posted on 15/8/2010, 15:12

Hey again.
If you read article about SCAN (i hope that i don't must to tell what is it ;) ) you know that we search foreign correspondent and St.Charlian correspondent. So if you want to be it or if you want to help us with this project just write it down.

Requirements for foreign correspndent:
# Speak English;
# Have camera with microphone;

What correspondent shall do:
# Comment current news;
# Promote SCAN in their countries;
# Inform about events in his country;
# Assist in formation the scenario;

Edited by Patryk Adam Bronisz - 22/8/2010, 10:25

LangovJamesII
view post Posted on 15/8/2010, 18:12

Hey there, I'm James Puchowski, and I'm the Premier of the Community of Landashir. I'm already a correspondent for the St. Charlian Observer, so I'd love to be a foreign correspondent.

Of course, I speak English, but no Polish, unfortunately, and my PC is equipped with a camera and microphone.

I hope that's okay with you, feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected]

Groothertog
view post Posted on 22/8/2010, 13:34

Hello,

I'm Grand Duke Niels of Flandrensis.
I personal I'm not a candidate because my English is terrible -_-
But I will post your e-mail on our forum and Will let you know if someone of us wants to be a correspondent :)

KingAntonyII
view post Posted on 22/8/2010, 17:49

Hello, I am King Antony I, founder and leader of the Kingdom of Kirbin, and editor of the Kirbin Express. I am a native speaker of English (but I can't speak Polish).

My PC has a built-in webcam so I'll most likely be using that for filming.

E-mail me at: antonius.28396(at)gmail(dot)com

Chairman Sam
view post Posted on 22/8/2010, 18:45

:stalin: Hey. Im one of the founders of both The Federal Republic of Vian and The Federation of Novarian Republics. Civil War is soon to brake out between the two. I think that would make for an good couple of weeks ofnews reports. Look at me im babbling again. Anyways i know English (Fluent) German (Semi-Fluent) and Esperanto (Not Very Fluent). I live in south ohio by the way. Anyways contact me at [email protected] Like I said id love to be a foreign correspondant.
I have a 8 megapixel camera and a webcam.

HIM Tsar Kuri I
view post Posted on 22/8/2010, 23:15

Will the reporter have to report news regularily, or only when interesting news happens? Also, will the correspondent have to show his/her face on the camera?

HM King Anthony
view post Posted on 23/8/2010, 00:19

Hi I am King Anthony, King of Zealandia and Editor of The Zealandian Times I would love to be foreign correspondent (I would love to cover the South Pacfic and Trans Tasman areas) I am a Native Speaker of English and I also speak very small amount of Maori (I am no Scotty Morrison[from te kareare (TVNZ)] ) I have A laptop with a web cam and a PC with a webcam and Skype and a Camcorder.
I live in Canterbury, New Zealand. I hope this is okay by you, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 23/8/2010, 08:03

QUOTE (HIM Tsar Kuri I @ 23/8/2010, 00:15)
Will the reporter have to report news regularily, or only when interesting news happens? Also, will the correspondent have to show his/her face on the camera?

1.No, not regularly. Only if something important happens in their country.
2.Yes, they must.

About another case. People from Republic of Donesland ask me how will look comment. It will look that: we write mail to you with the question or topic and you have to write or record answer. (It will be better if you record :ahsisi: )

Ah and another case. Reports are prepared by the reporters, not by correspondents but if correspondent want to make report, we will be glad :D .

Edited by Patryk Adam Bronisz - 23/8/2010, 10:22

HIM Tsar Kuri I
view post Posted on 24/8/2010, 17:41

Can the foreign correspondent wear a Balaclava?

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 24/8/2010, 18:25

hmm. Interesting idea :) But unfortunately you can't. It shall be serious news program.

Why you don't want to show your face? :ahsisi:

HIM Tsar Kuri I
view post Posted on 24/8/2010, 19:09

Privacy. Oh, well. However, I may find someone who is willing to be such a correspondent by the 4th of September

USLSSRgov
view post Posted on 30/8/2010, 19:37

We'd like to have a reporter in our nation, is a webcam with a microphone ok?
Our reporter would be the President.

11 replies since 15/8/2010, 15:12   382 views