Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Dimissioni Bronisz - Bronisz's resignation address

« Older   Newer »
Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:16 by: Patryk Adam Bronisz

Okay, it's time to explain everything.

Let's began...
We want to make first episode of SCAN in Saturday, because one of reporters was busy in Sunday. But that's not a problem. At Sunday morning I was search news to SCAN. And when I found it I was start make scenario. Some hours later I was going to Katarzyna's house because studio was in her home. And now i must say something. That was my first visit in studio. Yeah. So when I saw it first time I can't find perfect place to record. But then I find...well... maybe not perfect, but good corner. Okay, we start record (I send videos to Jacopo, but I don't want to public it, because they're stupid). And my second fold. I don't check microphone in my camera before. Okay, maybe it work good when you want record falls in Baltic Sea, but not when you want record people voice. So I was come back from her home with nothing. Then I was wondering what I shall do. Believe me. I really want make this happen.
But I don't have correct camera. Yeah, yeah I can notice this before...But how I say, I don't check microphone. And I can't connect another microphone.

So yeah-all situation is my fold. I don't check studio and camera. And I know that it don't change much, but I want say that I'm really sorry for this. I really want make this happen. I want do something for Charlie. But I can't.

Yeah, maybe it's too late for apology. So today I resigned from office (Director of SCAN) and it come back to Fabiana Gallo della Loggia. And that's the end of my "career". Of course I'll look what's going on in SC and vote in elections.

QUOTE (Tzar Nick @ 19/8/2010, 19:46)
I wouldn't like to see you Poles have a nervous breakdown ;)

Nick-you're a prophet.

Okay maybe quite word to special people, who help me.
@ Jacopo - again sorry that I wasted your free time. And thanks for great message.
@ Heinrich, Leonard- only two people who respond for my request about St.Charlian correspondents. Really thanks for interested.
@ Thanks for all foreign correspondents (actually correspondents) who enjoy to the project.

Ah and I forgot: can someone cut me from group "Giornalisti" and cut "Forum Led by: Patryk Adam Bronisz"

Okay now: Netiquette is gone, you can insult me. And tell me what you really think about me.

5 replies since 5/9/2010, 19:16   84 views