Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Dimissioni Bronisz - Bronisz's resignation address

« Older   Newer »
Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 09:39 by: Alexander Reinhardt

CITAZIONE (Magnus De Armis @ 6/9/2010, 01:53)
Qualcuno (non Luca, perché è un compagno :D ) traduca :D

[...]

PS
Non mi ero presentato come corrispondente perché la mia conoscenza dell'inglese vero (non quello per rimorchiare xD) è pari a quella dell'ostrogoto. xD

Francesco says:
You career is not over! And I say this with a smile on my face because you have a lot of energy and enthusiasm that we cannot let you go like that ;)
You can do a lot with and for St.Charlie in other ways: write articles, get into politics (It'd be fun o have you on the other side of the barricades :D ), especially the foreign one etc. I mean, there are things you could do xD
About nervous breakdowns, you should see mine xD When these kind of things happen, for a moment between 2 and 3 minutes I try to keep a relaxed attitude, then I insult the object in question repeatedly, and then I leave for a coffee. :asd:
Concluding, after me you don't need to be sorry. You gave the best of yourself, even only in the organisation, which is a lot.

p.s I didn't present myself for the correspondent thing because my knowledge of real English (not the one for flirting xD) is the same as Ostrogoth. :asd:

---

Now, what I think about this, like the others, is that you shouldn't feel sorry for this. Cameras are devils, and if I told you how much times I wanted to make a video but couldn't because of my camera, we'd end up speaking for hours. :lol: Anyway, don't feel sad about it, and remember we still recognize the incredible work you did in the last days, which won't be wasted. ;)

So don't feel sorry, and get to work, we need people like you! :P :asd:

5 replies since 5/9/2010, 19:16   84 views