Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Dimissioni Bronisz - Bronisz's resignation address

« Older   Newer »
Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 09:49 by: Heinrich Schneider

First translating for our dear Communist:

"Your career isn't finished at all! And I say so smiling: we don't let people like you, with lots of enthusiasm and the wish to do things, just run away ;-)

You can do so much for yourself and for St.Charlie in many other ways. By writing articles, going into politics (I would love to have you on the "other" side of the trench) and especially into foreign affairs ect. I mean, you've got plenty of stuff to do xD

For the record, talking about nervous breakdowns, you should see mine xD when stuff like this happens to me. For a period of time that goes from two to three minutes, I maintain a meditation-atmosphere, then I insult the object/person in question, and finally I get myself some coffee xD

Finally, I personally don't think you need to be sorry about anything. You gave your very best, even only in the organisation, which isn't easy at all.

Warmest regards,

Francesco

PS
I didn't make myself available as a correspondent because my knowledge of real english (not the one to chat up girls xD) is on the same level as my knowledge of ancient germanic lagnuages." [Which is why I'm translating this, n.d.r :P]

Right, now to my reply. With the risk of repeating what's being said: don't worry! The fact that you took on such an ambitious project, sorted out the logistics, got loads of people to join as foreign correspondents while having 0 foreign affairs knowledge is already impressive by itself!

Please don't think we're displeased in any shape or form, in fact, we're grateful you have put such effort and enthusiasm into a St.Charlian project. We know some things don't always work out as we wish them to, but hey, life goes on :)

As Magnus said, don't even think of leaving just because SCAN didn't work out :P You can help us out with the Observer or our new project of a newsletter. And of course, you can continue your "apprenticeship" with Jacopo and I can't wait until you become a full-fledged member of the NPSC!

So to sum it up: a) I'm not disappointed/angry/anything - rather I'm grateful. b) There a lot of work still to be done, and I think you can really help us :)

Best regards,

Simone

5 replies since 5/9/2010, 19:16   84 views