Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Nuovo sito, New site

« Older   Newer »
Patryk Adam Bronisz
icon14  view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 19:17

I hope that my Italian translate is not a shame :wacko:

But yes, I make first website for SCBN and that's it: scbn.weebly.com At the moment that's only library of videos make by SCBN and SCAF TV. I hope that Leonard is not angry that I use her movies, but in my opinion SCAFTV is a part of SCBN (but I know that officialy that's another TV channel).

I'll be glad if someone check did all is OK. Well, I know that I don't have "graphic talent" but I think that it's not too bad. Ah and about gallery on homepage. Nowadays those are only automatic pictures from weebly. If I'll have some free time, I add some pictures from St.Charlie into this gallery.

And I noticed small detail. In "Countdown video" at the end of countdown there is promote spot about SCBN. Maybe someone can cut this and make as another video? I think that it's good idea, because not everyone know that after countdown there is spot.

OK, tell me your opinion and any suggestions!

------------------------------
In mourning after bus crash.

Leonard Von Sternberg
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 19:39

Very nice SITE, really! I like it! And there is no problem with the adding of my Videos! ;) The site is really clear and easy understandable. Nice work!

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 20:06

The site is in the overall really good, and I really like it. One question though: what is the photo slideshow on the homepage? Just curious :asd:

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 20:11

Well, how I wrote before now that's slideshow with sample pictures, and if I'll have some free time (maybe tomorrow) I add pictures from St.Charlie inside.

But I'm glad that you like it!

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 20:22

CITAZIONE (Patryk Adam Bronisz @ 26/9/2010, 21:11)
Well, how I wrote before now that's slideshow with sample pictures, and if I'll have some free time (maybe tomorrow) I add pictures from St.Charlie inside.

But I'm glad that you like it!

Yeah I meant who took the pictures, but nevermind :P Anyway, yes, I do like it. Eventually I can pass you some nice pictures, like the ones we've put on the Wix website!

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 20:26

QUOTE (Alexander Reinhardt @ 26/9/2010, 21:22)
Yeah I meant who took the pictures, but nevermind :P

Okay, sorry that's my english problems :P Pictures are make by weebly crew if i'm not wrong.

But yeah-if you'll have some free time you can send those pictures to me.

Sempron
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 14:48

Nice job :B):

Nicolò Alvisi
view post Posted on 3/10/2010, 17:41

Very very nice job!!!

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 3/10/2010, 18:56

Oh, Nicolò, what a surprise :) thanks!

8 replies since 26/9/2010, 19:17   121 views