Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

La nuova moda di St.Charlie?, Comunicato stampa della Segretario del PSSC

« Older   Newer »
Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 13/10/2010, 10:39 by: Patryk Adam Bronisz

First of all I must say that I translate this with google, so I don't know did I understood all correctly.

As I suppose, you wrote about me :P , so first of all one question: don't you think that patriotism is nice fashion?

About Tragedy in Smolensk: you think that it was only Polish tragedy? That we should forgot about Polish patriots who died in this crash? You should be happy that someone want talk about history (because maybe it's opportunity for someone to learn more about my country). If you want to make any action related with Italy-why you don't do this?

Discussion in Centro Congresi was Reinhardt's (great) idea. And if I have opportunity, one question: why you want to make forum only about St.Charlie? For me (sorry for honestly) this forum is too official and (sorry again) boring. So I think that each action which start discussion is good opportunity to share minds by everyone and to make this forum more "active".

QUOTE (Magnus De Armis @ 13/10/2010, 02:58)
Questi fatti non toccano giornalmente la vita dei cittadini St.Charliani e tendono a sottolineare unicamente un punto di vista

Everyone can say what he think. I don't order you what you must write :ahsisi:

QUOTE (Magnus De Armis @ 13/10/2010, 02:58)
di un'unica persona che sfrutta la sua situazione di minoranza a sua vantaggio.

Yeah, that is profit for me that I'm Pole...You know why? Because people from my country (from Solidarność) fight with this fucking ideology, which you promote. And I'm proud that I have so great people inside my country. I'm proud!

QUOTE (Constitution of Republic of Poland @ 02/04/1997, 00:00)

[...]
Article 82
Loyalty to the Republic of Poland, as well as concern for the common good, shall be the duty of every Polish citizen.
[...]

As you can see, my Constitution order from my that I must be loyal to Poland (and as I understand promote my Polish origin)
--------
Sorry if you feel insulted, but if someone order from my that I can't speak Polish on shutbox (Alvisi) and now that I can't say that I'm Pole (Armis) ... ouch.

But, It's interested for me to know what other people from St.Charlie think about this, go ahead, paper is yours :)

16 replies since 13/10/2010, 01:58   307 views