Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

La nuova moda di St.Charlie?, Comunicato stampa della Segretario del PSSC

« Older   Newer »
Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 14/10/2010, 06:48 by: Alexander Reinhardt

There we go!

CITAZIONE (Magnus De Armis @ 13/10/2010, 14:19)
To be fair I thought Jacopo or Nick would have translated it, I hate Google too because it removes that special part in sentences. Not counting also the fact that I advice you to wait here for someone of them to translate, since I honestly don't have the time.

Anyway, exactly no.
I personally believe that excessive nationalism leads only to a thing that in Italy we know as "fascism" and of which I already talked about, in this forum.
Since in Poland the former president openly supported to be discriminatory against gays and was leading several policies that based their life on what? Hate for historical and nationalistic reasons against Russia and Germany.

Also, I promote the ideology that I like the most, dear Patryk.
I didn't really like going around dressed up with a black shirt and a bat ;) I preferred, and still do, the words "all men are equal". If you personally think that there are people that are better than others, there's no problem in saying it and comparing it to your dear constitution. :)

Obviously I am not asking you not to be Polish. It would be like "denying yourself". I am just criticising the fact you point it out repeatedly. That's the issue I'm talking about. Because if you quote the Polish constitution, I quote the Italian one. Solution? Nothing, only here it's about being enough open-minded to know how to take some arguments. ;)

That's because when someone asks you not to speak Polish, he does it because maybe he dislikes using Google translation. However, if you used English, that everyone uses here together with Italian, it would be difference, don't you think?
After me, yours is just boastful showiness, that is related at a psychological level to a belonging problem. Therefore I advice you to join a football club next to your house.

Without saying that I please ask you to remain at the terms of a political debate. I don't know how you're used to have those, but here we maintain a minimum of education. ;)

16 replies since 13/10/2010, 01:58   307 views