Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

La nuova moda di St.Charlie?, Comunicato stampa della Segretario del PSSC

« Older   Newer »
Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 15/10/2010, 20:04 by: Heinrich Schneider

First of all - wow, wow, wow.... Let's keep it chill guys! :asd:

Magnus is right in stating that this forum is St.Charlian, and while we accept, and indeed look forward, to having people of different nationalities contribute; there must be a balance. There is certainly nothing wrong with remembering a tragedy where almost 100 people died, but it is also true that the post was a bit too nationalistic.
I want to make it clear to Patryk that we value your nationality, but what I believe Magnus is saying is that the fact that we're a micronation, and are striving to build our own identity, means that macronational nationalism isn't necessary on the forum.
To clean up a few points where Google Translate and Jacopo (:P) have made a poor job of translating:
1) There is no problem with talking polish, but showering the shoutbox with a non-official language is not a very polite thing to do. Why not use MPs?
2) Magnus means to say that if you used English, which is a language we all have in common and can understand, it would be better for everyone.
3) When he says to mantain education I think he is referring to when you said "fucking ideology"

16 replies since 13/10/2010, 01:58   307 views