Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

The Blessed John Paul II

« Older   Newer »
Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 19:58

Ladies and gentlemen. (oh, let's make it official :P )
Today Benedetto XVI published information that beatification process of former Pope have been ended today and the mass for make John Paul II as blessed will be held at 1 May.
It's great information for Poland and for Vatican, since it will be the first blessed Pope since 1963 (John XXIII is last Pope who is blessed). Also a lot of us remember Him (yes yes, if He's blessed I must write it by big letter) from our childhood. I'm more than sure that everyone remember April 2005 and the world mourning after His death. Thousands of people come to his funeral in Rome so I'm also sure that mass will be popular. Hmm, I'm even wondering about came to this celebration but I think I don't have so much money -.-

As opportunity of this beautiful day, I'm asking you about any memories with Him. Reaction after His death or your personal opinion? My opinion is obius since I'm Pole so I don't want even write anything since it can be seen as nazionalism. :shifty:

Patryk Adam Bronisz
view post Posted on 1/5/2011, 13:43

It was today :D

Joseph Puglisi
view post Posted on 1/5/2011, 17:16

This is interesting, but I'm not Catholic so I don't really have a strong opinion on it. :)

2 replies since 14/1/2011, 19:58   66 views