Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Amicus Curia ad Comitio Ambassadorae, A "friend-of-the-court" brief from Sandus to the St.Charlian Ambassadorial Council in concerns to the embargo upon the Slinky Empyre

« Older   Newer »
Grandum Lamatum et Sandus
icon13  view post Posted on 15/1/2011, 16:39

Preamble

We, the Honourable Governor William Sörgel of the Territory of Sandus, St.Charlian Commonwealth, solely elected and affirmed by the Sandum People and in representation of those therein who have so been delegated by the charter & constitution of the Territory as citizens of the land and before the law,
Delegate our respective rights to the St.Charlian Department of Foreign Affairs, so as to be represented in this amicus curia brief in respect to the subordinate nature of this territory to the respective bodies concerning the activity of foreign affairs, on behalf of the Federal Republic and her territories; and in this document prescribe our additional input, which may so concern our territory and those therein, concerning the motion to place a Diplomatic Embargo upon the Slinky Empyre:

Introduction

It is within my elected duties to the Territory of Sandus that I write to this Ambassadorial Council, that I should so act as representative of this Territory to the Federal Republic of St.Charlie on behalf of my land and citizens. It is within this brief that I would like to ennumerate our beliefs concerning this motioned embargo upon the Slinky Empyre. Within this brief, I shall remain apersonal to the previous offenses or respects conducted between myself and Kyng Fyrst (known here unto as M. Kyng) of the Slinky Empyre, and shall remain in the realm of only political belief and thought.

Freedom of Speech violations

Sandum-Slin relations have dated back to mid-late 2009, when the People's State of Sandus became "friends" with the Slinky Empyre. Back then, I had no regard for however autocratic their political system nor for how immature M. Kyng's new country was. However, it is this day that I see this system exactly for what it is. M. Kyng has constructed his political system in such an ingenius way so as to hinder the foundation of the Slinky Parliament, which leaves all power left to Kyng himself and fails to allow the people to assemble and legislate their beliefs and thoughts. This is, classically, a breech of the Slinky citizens' very own right to freedom of speech, so as provided in their "Ten Ryghts", and has yet been systematically ignored; such a document has been systematically violated and have had such rights "dymynyished".

Inherit Issues with Government

This inability to delegate legislative powers to the people has led to a tyrannical rule by Kyng Fyrst over Slin citizens and has even prompted the departure of Llabdey from the Empyre and its return to Landashir and has nearly prompted several plotted annexation attempts by nations such as Nemkhavia, Austenasia and, the former-Commonwealth state, Eleytheria. It is with the largest regard of urgency that this Federal Republic & her commonwealth ought to stand with the rest of the Slinky Empyre, who are wishful of their democratic rights. The construction of the Slinky Parliament, under the "Ten Laws", is formed on the basis of parties and not on the basis of the people nor any other territory. The Slinky Empyre has now some 13 departments, which would be equated to our Federations here in St.Charlie, and the same government -- autocratically run by the Kyng -- has been in existence since its founding and has continuously denied the right of the people to legislate their respectful wishes and rights set forth in such documents as the "Ten Ryghts" and the "Ten Laws". I recommend to this Ambassadorial Council, that the current conduct of the Slinky Empyre and of its Kyng is most un-democratic and hinders the Slinky citizens' rights to freedom of assembly and speech.

Un-democratic take-over of a collective & international operation
And Slinky Empyre's inability to enter into foreign affairs or govern

It is most certain that M. Kyng has had his time since his undemocratic take over of the MicroWikia, though I shall explain such again. M. Kyng, in the later part of the year of 2010, requested sole adminship to the original MicroWikia. He did so with no regard for the majority vote, which ruled to keep the MicroWikia as an archive and to move to a seperate Wiki. His actions concerning the absolute take-over of the MicroWikia prompted his inability to recuperate his foreign affairs nor his dual respect from both this community and to us from him. This lack of an exchange of respect has lead to certain times and circumstances where M. Kyng has violated the integrity of several persons and to violations against this entire community.

Several persons within this community motioned for Kyng to return the MicroWikia back to the rightful administrators, who were elected by popular vote. His inability to respect those wishes, to restore the rightfully elected administrators, and respect the democratic vote of the community concerning the Wikia, which was the vote to keep the MicroWikia solely as an archive and move to a seperate Wikia, has prompted many to write essays or papers concerning the matter.

One such person is M. Aldrich Lucas, of Yabloko, who wrote about the current situation between both Wikis. M. Lucas' post was hastily surpressed and censored by M. Kyng, citing that it was spam and advertising. However, the post was constructed of only M. Lucas' sincerest position on the current state of affairs and was rightfully executing his basic freedom of speech on this issue that is currently dividing this community. According to a reader of the St.Charlian Observer's "Reinhardt’s Corner: MicroWikia’s STASI strikes again", M. Kyng has condemned the "microwiki.co.cc" link as "spam". Following my reading of this article, I personally replied to M. Kyng and declared him to be setting up a regime of lies and based upon false-pretenses. M. Kyng has expressed his inability to govern by citing his take over as being democratic, because the initial election as to the whereabouts of the MicroWikia was undemocratic because not all of the MicroWikia members voted; it seems that because of this, M. Kyng has no prior knowledge concerning democracy to realise that one can only count the votes that are cast and can not count the votes not cast as votes cast for any specific option on a ballot. It is because of this sorry and sad fact that I am currently hesitant and worry for M. Kyng ability -- or, rather, inability -- to govern with any consent of his people or, under his guise as sole administrator of the MicroWikia, of the members of this, rightfully, one and single community. M. Puchowski of Landashir has recently expressed his own concerns and has written an essay from his collective government concerning the re-absorption of Llabdey, a Slinky Empyre department, and the return of full custodianship of Llabdey from the Slinky Empyre to Landashir.

It is because of these actions that M. Kyng has alienated himself from the staunch majority of this community. He is currently unable to exchange in foreign affairs with the members of this community or with the government of this Federal Republic, as it so seems. He has created a wall between himself and this community by denying to going to this rightful Wiki's community and has therefore hindered his foreign affairs with this Federal Republic & her territories and the majority of this community. It is because of this inability of the Slinky Empyre, under the guide and autocratic rule of Kyng Fyrst, that due to its inability to have the "capacity to enter into relations with the other states", which so violates Article One of the Montevideo Convention on the Rights and Duties of States of 1933, that this Federal Republic ought to enforce such a prospective embargo upon the Slinky Empyre, so that a) no required resources are spent on such an inability to enter into foreign affairs with the Slinky Empyre and that b) the Slinky Empyre can lawfully reorganise itself, if its Kyng and people so wish, to meet the Government and Foreign Relations Clauses of the Montevideo Convention of 1933.

0 replies since 15/1/2011, 16:39   129 views