Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Let's have fun

« Older   Newer »
Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 20:57

CITAZIONE
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:57:37 -0800
Subject: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY BACK THANK YOU.
To:

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY BACK THANK YOU.

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Mr Tony George the Bill and Exchange Manager of Bank Of Africa Burkina faso.

I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($18.5million transfer claims).

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested,get back to me with the following details below.

(1)Your age........

(2)Your occupation.....

(3)Your marital status.....

(4)Your full residential address.......

(5)Your private phone and fax number and your complete name.......

As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank.

Best Regards,

Mr Tony George.

La mia risposta:
CITAZIONE

St.Charlian Federal Reserve
Board of Executives

SUBJECT: Financial agreement

Dear Mr. George,
my name is Thomas Gottlieb and I am the Assistant Financial Director of the Policy Setting Committee of the Bank of St.Charlie. I write to inform you that the board of executives has accepted your offer and is looking forward to receive more information concerning your project. We will provide you our basic information as soon as you reply to this letter. However, bare in mind that our small bank is located in the Federal Republic of St.Charlie, a small, self-sustainted nation in the middle of Italy. We are completely sovereign.

Yours faithfully,
Thomas Gottlieb

This email is being sent to you from the Central Bank of St.Charlie,
15, Piazzale Morgan Rhos
Branson, SC-DI
St.Charlie

More updates to come :asd:

Leonard Von Sternberg
view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 21:28

:lmfao: Finisci in un guaio xD

view post Posted on 24/1/2011, 22:07

Advanced Member

Group:
Consiglio Ambasciatoriale

Parla quello delle e-mail della polizia postale, eh? xD

Nicolò Alvisi
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 20:40

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Mamma mia. Questo voglio che venga portato fino alla fine... Ahahahah!!!

Leonard Von Sternberg
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 21:04

CITAZIONE (J.M.Lunam @ 24/1/2011, 22:07) 
Parla quello delle e-mail della polizia postale, eh? xD

:suso: xD

Sempron
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 21:08

Farà molto ridere quando tutto giungerà ad un epilogo :asd:

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 21:08

CITAZIONE
Dear Thomas Gottlieb

I received your mail and your personal data's you forwarded to me and how you and your family ? I hope fine if so thanks be to God, reference please i want you to keep this transaction as top secret and confidential until this fund get into your account and i am using this opportunity to assure you once again that there is not risk involve in this transaction and within 14 working days this fund will get into your account provided you are rapid in communication.

So for urgent proceedings, i would like you to see this official letter of claim below, complete it and send it to the bank immediately, after you fill it you have to send me one copy for verification before you send it to the bank,call me on this number after sending me the filled copy 00226 71 52 04 36
------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO: ALHAJI ABU SULE
The Foreign Remittance Director,
Bank Of Africa (BOA),
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Bank Email:[email protected]
Bank Email:[email protected]
TELEFAX : 00226- 50-42-00-39

Official letter of claim

Sir,

I, ..............................................from.........................................., the extended relative to Late MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER who died with his entire family through plane crash .

After his funeral rememberance celebration as our customs and traditions demands, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account of EIGHTEEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS (US$18.5 ) desposited in your bank when he was alive.

Further, as his extended relative qualified and entitled to claim this balance, i hereby wish to bring to your notice through this letter that i am eager to claim this above mentioned sum as his only existing next of kin to enable your bank release and transfer the balance account into my bank account on due formalities and without delay.

Upon your positive response to this letter of claim, i included my bank account details necessary for the transfer of the fund.Therefore i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate me further with the related forms and documents necessary for this claim without delay.

Contact Telephone Number.....................................
Contact fax number...............................................
Resdential Address...............................................
Postal Address......................................................
Occupation............................................................
Sex......................................................................
Marital Status.......................................................
Bank Name..........................................................
Account Number..................................................
Account Swift Code...............................................
Bank Address.......................................................
Bank phone and fax number ..................................

I humbly apologize for this late request due to i have been arranging other unstabilized things left behind since his sudden death occured.

Yours Faithfully,
My best regards.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Il signorino è lento di comprendorio, ma ora vedo cosa fare.. :asd:

Sempron
view post Posted on 25/1/2011, 21:24

LOOOOL !!!

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 28/1/2011, 11:39

CITAZIONE

St.Charlian Federal Reserve
Board of Executives

SUBJECT: Application Form

Dear Mr. George,
I'm happy to say my family is alright, thanks. Now, I can assure you the transaction has remained and will remain top secret between you and the Members of the Board of Executives, of which I'm part of. They have agreed and would look forward into this as soon as possible. However, I am afraid that because of incoming bureaucratic problems, I am unable to contact the bank you've told me right now, as we are a sovereign state with very strong laws regarding this. I will need you to complete a form in order to keep the transaction. Is this okay for you? As soon as you reply, I will send it to you, so that we can end this quickly.

Yours faithfully,
Thomas Gottlieb

This email is being sent to you from the Central Bank of St.Charlie,
15, Piazzale Morgan Rhos
Branson, SC-DI
St.Charlie

Save paper, save trees and only print this email if you have to.

Sempron
view post Posted on 28/1/2011, 19:19

CITAZIONE (Alexander Reinhardt @ 28/1/2011, 11:39) 
CITAZIONE
[...]with very strong laws regarding this.[...]

nnt male :asd:

10 replies since 24/1/2011, 20:57   154 views