Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

Kossian Application for Federation

« Older   Newer »
lucasmello
view post Posted on 19/5/2012, 07:02

Greetings,

WE, Lucas Mello, Grand Duke of Koss wish to express the desire and intentions of the Grand Duchy of Koss to apply for the Federal Republic of St.Charlie as a Federation.

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 19/5/2012, 19:38

Allego le domande e risposte fatte al Sig. Mello questo pomeriggio:

CITAZIONE
1) How did you discover the Federal Republic of St.Charlie and when did you hear from it for the first time?
When I joined the community in 2010, in the OAM fora, where I heard the name Federal Republic of St.Charlie but didn’t knew exactly what it meant until April, 2011 when I formally joined the community.

2) Why would you like to become a Federation of St.Charlie? Do you know that, in this way, your territory will become part of another micronation fully?
My motives are roughly the same as Egtavia’s, inactivity and my incapability to lead a one –nation man. Yes, I do know.

3) What is the area claimed by your territory? (Area in sqm, if possible) What is your population? Do you physically "own" your claims?
Area:900sqm
Population:8
Yes.

4) Are you involved or have you ever been involved in a micronational war? If the answer is yes, with who and how?
Not with formal declaration and actual physical conflict. It was merely a conflict with Ricky’s micronation, Montriac, which wanted to secceed but I was the Supreme Monarch.

5) Is your territory part or has it ever been part of another micronation? If the answer is yes, with who and how?
Yes, Nemkhavia from June, 2011 to January 2012.

6) Do you have any treaties with other micronations? Are you aware that your diplomacy will be now the same as St.Charlie's and will be under the jurisdiction of its diplomatic corps?
Yes to both questions, nations are being informed of the application and if it does follow through, all diplomatic relations will be cut.

7) Does your territory have any official languages or conlangs?
Yes, the only official language is Portuguese. Co-official languages are English, Galician and French.

8) Do you already hold a design of the flag as federation or do you intend to keep the same one you have now?
I plan to use the flag of the Crasager, which has a lion two white lines and one blue line.

1 replies since 19/5/2012, 07:02   54 views