________

FIRMATARI:

SPECTER Alex
PRIMO MINISTRO

Flavio Beninati
CAPO DI STATO MAGGIORE

VON STERNBERG Leonard
GOVERNATORE DI CAROLINE CHARLOTTE

Art. 1 L’Ordine di una Federazione è la più alta onorificenza federativa della Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie.
Art. 2 Tutti gli Ordini di Federazione hanno pari grado.
Art. 3 L’Ordine viene conferito dal Governatore della Federazione.
Art. 4 Gli Ordini constano di quattro gradi: 4° Classe, 3° Classe, 2° Classe e 1° Classe. I non cittadini di federazione solitamente ricevono per la prima volta il grado più basso, mentre i cittadini della federazione direttamente quello di 3° Classe.
Art. 5 L’onorificenza è nominale e non cedibile. Non scade nel tempo.
Art. 6 La revoca può avvenire per decreto del Governatore giustificata da motivazioni di tradimento verso la federazione o St. Charlie.
Art. 7 Si riconoscono i seguenti ordini: Ordine di Atlantis, Ordine di Caroline Charlotte, Ordine di Koss, Ordine di Tor Pendente.
Art. 8 In ordine la precedenza degli ordini e delle onorificenze st.charliane:
1. Ordine della Stella Blu
2. Legione Militare Salvo D’Acquisto
3. Citazione Presidenziale
4. Ordine di Atlantis, Ordine di Caroline Charlotte, Ordine di Tor Pendente, Ordine di Koss
5. Croce al Merito di Servizio
6. Croce al Merito di Servizio per l'Intelligence
7. Nastrino di Lungo Servizio (2 anni; 3 anni; 5 anni)
Art. 9 L’Ordine della Stella Blu è conferita dall’Assemblea Generale.
Art. 10 La Citazione Presidenziale è conferita dal Presidente della Repubblica o dal Primo Ministro
Art. 11 Le onorificenze militari sono conferite da: Presidente della Repubblica, Capo di Stato Maggiore e Primo Ministro.

ENGLISH

Article 1 The Order of a Federation is the highest award of a Federation of the Federal Republic of St.Charlie.
Article 2 All Orders of Federation have equal degree.
Article 3 The Order is issued by the Governor of the Federation.
Article 4 The orders consist of four grades : 4th Class , 3rd Class , 2nd Class and 1st Class . The non-citizens of the federation for the first time usually receive the lowest grade, while the citizens of the federation directly the 3rd Class .
Article 5 The award is nominal and non-transferable . Does not expire over time.
Article 6 The revocation can be made by decree of the Governor justified on grounds of treason against the Federation or St. Charlie.
Article 7 We recognize the following orders : Order of Atlantis, Order of Caroline Charlotte, Order of Koss, Order of Tor Pendente.
Article 8 In order of precedence the St. Charlian orders:
1 . Order of the Blue Star
2 . Salvo D'Acquisto Military Legion
3 . Presidential citation
4 . Order of Atlantis, Order of Caroline Charlotte, Order of Koss, Order of Tor Pendente
5 . Merit Cross for Service
6 . Merit Cross for Service for Intelligence
7 . Long Service Ribbon (2 years; 3 years; 5 years)
Article 9 The Order of the Blue Star is conferred by the General Assembly .
Article 10 The Presidential Citation is awarded by the President of the Republic or the Prime Minister.
Article 11 The military honors are conferred by: President of the Republic, Chief of Staff and the Prime Minister.

Edited by Alex Specter - 6/6/2014, 14:50

Sempron
view post Posted on 24/2/2014, 21:15

In my opinion the law proposal is good, but I think the Salvo D'Acquisto is more important than the Order of Federation and could be at the 3rd or even at the 2nd place. I don't want to change a lot from the current precedence rules

1 replies since 20/2/2014, 21:23   77 views