Repubblica Federale di St.Charlie - Official Forum

New Permanent Territory: "Community of Landashir" Q&A, The Premier of Landashir has some questions regarding entry into the commonwealth of the Federal Republic of St. Charlie and Royal Beresford

« Older   Newer »
LangovJamesII
icon9  view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:53

Hey there,

Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian so I will try to speak in plain English.

I have questions regarding our entry into the Commonwealth. As you know, we want to remain autonomous, with a proper internal collective non partisan government, working with the Federal Republic and Royal Beresford to improve our micronational image.

I have come here to ask you, the Parliament, and the Citizens! :lol:

---

Last week, I genuinely talked to my citizens; my family, about what would concern them about joining the Commonwealth. They have personally requested that as a permanent territory of the Commonwealth we are officially know as the "Community of Landashir". (P.S. The "(Antarctic) Community of Landashir" may also be used in the Antarctic Micronational Union.)

As you know, I will remain "Premier" of our collective government here. They, my citizens want me to be known as "Premier" of the Landashir'n GOVERNMENT, BUT!!! , "Governor" of the Landashir'n COMMUNITY.
They have explicitly asked that there requests may be respected and allowed within the Commonwealth.

So I ask of you, please let these requests be accepted by you and your people. We hope sincerely that by joining your wonderful country, we can provide a wider range of views, bring more excitement to the Parliament, and work with your Prime Minister and President to prove that working together, instead of shouting and kicking each other works.

Thank you ever so much,

James Puchowski OSP OBS, Premier of Landashir, soon to be Governor of the Community of Landashir :banana:

view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 14:25

Advanced Member

Group:
Consiglio Ambasciatoriale

I think that there are no problems about keeping your denomination as "Community of Landashir", but eventually you should ask Schneider

Heinrich Schneider
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 14:52

Absolutely no problems on my part, it will be a pleasure to work with you Mr. Puchowski! :B):

Tzar Nick
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 23:34

If I might ask, when are you making everything official? When is Landashir becoming part of the Commonwealth?

view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 08:35

Advanced Member

Group:
Consiglio Ambasciatoriale

Well, this post was created to ask for some question. I think that James Puchowski will create a new post to ask for entry into the Commonwealth.

(sorry for english)
@Jack, se ho sbagliato, correggi xD

LangovJamesII
view post Posted on 18/8/2010, 18:49

It's being called off. However, the Government here is eager to sign an agreement with the St. Charlian Govt. for:
1) Open borders (WOO HOO)
2) Diplomatic support
3) and perhaps our currencies could be of equal value ... :unsure:

Anyway, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity, and Langov will continue to communicate with your government!

James

Sempron
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 10:20

As consul I think there should be no problem. However, the Foreign Affairs minister will soon reply you for all the explanations you need :B):

Alexander Reinhardt
view post Posted on 19/8/2010, 12:51

CITAZIONE (LangovJamesII @ 18/8/2010, 19:49)
It's being called off. However, the Government here is eager to sign an agreement with the St. Charlian Govt. for:
1) Open borders (WOO HOO)
2) Diplomatic support
3) and perhaps our currencies could be of equal value ... :unsure:

Anyway, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity, and Langov will continue to communicate with your government!

James

As Athlon said, James Lunam will be the one answering to all your questions. However, what I can already say now is that we could eventually discuss for an "Agreement", which would be another document together with our already existing Treaty of Mutual Recognition. :ahsisi:

7 replies since 29/5/2010, 13:53   112 views